Ready to Schedule?
To schedule your Consultation, we will require a card on file, only to be used if your appointment is canceled, rescheduled, or otherwise modified with less than 48 hours' notice. If you need to reschedule or cancel, please do so at least 3 days before your appointment to avoid any fees.
Please complete these forms and
email them ASAP to
Digital Signatures will not be accepted. We will need these forms before your consultation to properly prepare for your dog.
On the day of your Consultation:
1. Give your dog all their medications as you normally would.
2. Bring at least 2 towels and your leashed dog.
3. Please make sure that the family member that knows the most about your pet is present for the Consultation. We will be asking many detailed questions about your dog.
4. Please arrive to your appointment early so you have time to get your dog out of the car and let them visit our grass potty area before coming inside.
Please note that our lobby is limited to 3 humans at a time. We recommend that dogs who are excitable or don't like other dogs wait outside. Make sure your dog has had a chance to potty on the grass and is securely leashed at your side.
For more details about your visit with the ever changing COVID-19 recommendations, please see our COVID-19 page which goes over all of our current safety measures.
5. Be prepared to leave your pet with us for about an hour after our initial meeting.
6. When you return, we will have quite a bit of information to go over with you about your pet's condition. We will send you with a detailed packet with this information, but this is the best time for you to ask questions about our findings and recommendations.